The web-site is now in readonly mode. Login and registration are disabled. (28 June 2019)
David White Follow
University of Oxford
Institution: University of Oxford
David White's Clouds
No clouds yet
David White's Cloudscapes
- "Does it have an open licence?...
new comment on the cloud Xin (Alice) OER resource by David White on 18 February 2013
- "Thanks for these. Are there any specific resources from these sites that you are interested in?...
new comment on the cloud Ann Davis OER Resource List by David White on 18 February 2013
- "Thanks, this looks like a very useul resouce that could be adapted for use in many institutions....
new comment on the cloud Research Skills OER for Jane and Helen's digilit module by David White on 15 February 2013
- "Many of thise resources from OER commons are 'share only' which I assume would mean you can't...
new comment on the cloud Alan Clarke Possible OER by David White on 15 February 2013
- "This looks like a great resource. I've been looking at the site and it's not clear if this is a...
new comment on the cloud Sustainability Seek & Deploy: Jeff Waistell by David White on 15 February 2013
- OLDS-MOOC Week 6: Curate
new cloudscape created by David White on 6 February 2013
- "Scenario: Stumbling across or being drawn-in to a MOOC which is of interest (DS106).
new comment on the cloud Workshop activity 1: Mapping the context by David White on 25 July 2012
- ""...important to explain the reasons for having synchronous sessions" is a key one if we want a...
new comment on the cloud Examples of MOOCs to review, critique, and learn from by David White on 24 July 2012
- "I like the preparation > 'field trip' > reflection design
new comment on the cloud Design patterns and principles for MOOCs? by David White on 24 July 2012
- "I suppose my point is that you can use almost anything as part of an educational process. It could...
new comment on the cloud Pre-event discussion : David White and Melissa Highton - TALL, University of Oxford : by David White on 21 March 2011