The web-site is now in readonly mode. Login and registration are disabled. (28 June 2019)
Sue Watling Follow
university of lincoln
Institution: university of lincoln
Department: Centre for Educational Research and Development
Sue Watling's Clouds
- Bibsonomy bookmark collection
Cloudworks and Google Groups in Tandem: What knowledge do staff need to produce an effective multimedia learning experience?
- DIY Multimedia for Teaching and Learning Week One Summary (Sue Watling OLDS MOOC)
- Multimedia and the provision of alternative formats
- OLDsMOOC Week 2; learning but not as we know it
Overview of DIY Multimedia group
Putting the 'online' into learning design (Sue Watling DIY Multimedia)
- Starting a community of shared practice with OLD experiences
- Sue Watling
Sue Watling Cloud for OLDs MOOC
Sue Watling's Cloudscapes
- "Hi JonathanIt's gone rather quiet hasn't it? Week 6 officially begins today.RegardsSue...
added to Week 4 Summary and Reflection: down but not defeated.... by Sue Watling on 14 February 2013
- "Have downloaded the cards to try out - they look like a useful way to get people engaged with...
added to Activity: 30 mins: OULDI Course Features by Sue Watling on 30 January 2013
- "Hi Jonathan
Confusion on where to post is common; it might be worthwhile shifting your comment into...
added to Overview of DIY Multimedia group by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Hi Mo, You're now a member...
added to Me by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Hi Paul, I picked up on you through Team Lost and wanted to say how valuable your proposal sounds....
added to Paul Jinks: My dream of a course to help 15-18 year olds applying to dental school by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Here is the power of digital teaching and learning! We can twist and turn things to suit. Team Lost...
added to Team Lost Overview - OLDSMOOC Week 1 (and 2!) by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Hi Brian, good to see you over in DIY Multimedia Google Group...
added to BrianR OLDS MOOC Learning Journal by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Hi Alan,
Were you a tutor on the OU Open and Distance Learning Masters a couple of years ago?...
added to OLDMOOC Learning Journal Alan Clarke by Sue Watling on 18 January 2013
- "Accessible Learning Materials has long been a soapbox topic of mine - and there are strong links...
added to Penny's dream: Accessible learning materials by Sue Watling on 16 January 2013
- "Hi Brian, good to hear from you - I agree technology is the way forward but with regard to the...
added to Sue Watling My Dream Learning Design Project: DIY video/audio learning resources by Sue Watling on 16 January 2013