The web-site is now in readonly mode. Login and registration are disabled. (28 June 2019)
Mark Gaved Follow
The Open University
Institution: The Open University
Department: Institute of Educational Technology
Mark Gaved's Clouds
Mark Gaved's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "Thanks for your feedback Rhiannon
To keep up to date with developments in the project there’s...
added to IET TCM Event 2013: Mobile Phones, Migrants and Incidental Learning by Mark Gaved on 22 April 2013
- "Interesting presentation Keren, thanks. Could you put your slides online?
Very useful finding out...
added to IET TCM Event: Supporting Learners in Mobile Discovery of Library Resources by Mark Gaved on 17 October 2012
- "Very interesting presentation and of direct interest to the MASELTOV project team in IET...
added to IET TCM Event: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh by Mark Gaved on 16 October 2012
- "Very interested to be invited to muse on how augmented sensory devices can take participants to a "...
added to TCM Feedback: Haptic Lotus – A different take on accessible technologies by Mark Gaved on 14 December 2011
- "Hi Anne - interesting talk. Could you put your slides online? thanks! Mark...
added to TCM Feedback: Lightbulb ‘discovery moments’ using multiple devices in the Wild by Mark Gaved on 7 December 2011
- "Useful presentation that got me thinking about tinkering vs. playing vs. learning. We must get hold...
added to TCM Feedback: Learning by Tinkering by Mark Gaved on 9 September 2011
In the Personal Inquiry project we've been using 30 x Asus Eee PC 701 models for the last two...
added to Mobile and Pervasive Technologies for Learning by Mark Gaved on 15 May 2009