Dr Susan Morris Follow
The Open University
Institution: The Open University
Dr Susan Morris's Clouds
Dr Susan Morris's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "Hello David, I have watched your You Tube explainer video of your Project and I look forward...
added to THU: Pirate scholarly communication: how are illegal means of sharing academic literature part of open education and how are they innovative? (David Jenkins) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hello Heather, Accreditation and assessment is an interesting one. On Future...
added to THU: Role of Assessment in MOOCs - Exploring the Challenges (Heather Bloodworth) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hello Uffe, Have you considered putting this resource on TES.com where you could monitor...
added to THU: The Potential of Video Concept Cards(Uffe Frandsen) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hello Alison, This is such a worthwhile substantive area to investigate. Bravo!
added to MON: Partnership with parents in Early Years Learning settings: a comparison of ICT approaches (Alison Owens) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
You may find Helen Bentham's Keynote Presentation: From digital capability to digital...
added to MON:Learning to thrive and survive in a digital environment (Pat Townshend) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hi Matt,
Smart presentation video using biteable.com. Good job!
added to WED: Does the device a learner uses, affect their interaction with the online learning platform? (Matt Endean) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hello James,
Thank you for a clear abstract and call to come to your presentation. I am familiar...
added to WED: The Fiction of Open Online Collaboration; they want to share, don’t they? (Jim Fanning) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "Hello Elizabeth,
I look forward to your presentation. So many directions that NGDLEs can go -...
added to WED: How can Next Generation Digital Learning Environments fulfil the promise of online education? (Elizabeth Ellis) by Dr Susan Morris on 2 February 2017
- "I will review the two representations of 4Ts and Design Narrative.
added to Susan M.'s representations H800 14B by Dr Susan Morris on 1 April 2014
- "Interesting design narrative Niall that raises some questions about we elicit peer review. Can I...
added to NOD - reflections on designing learning expereince by Dr Susan Morris on 31 March 2014